Skip to content

Get in touch

Want to get in touch or learn more about Thorn? We’d love to hear from you! Here’s how to reach us.

We’re here to help

Have a question about our work, resources, technologies or how you can support our mission? We have the answers.

Reporting questions

How do I report possible child sexual abuse material?

All information regarding possible child sexual exploitation should be reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) by calling 1-800-THE-LOST (843-5678) or submitting through their CyberTipline.

Note: Please do not share or distribute child sexual abuse material (CSAM), even in an attempt to report it. Not only is it illegal, but it spreads the content across the internet, further victimizing the child and making removal more difficult.

My child is being blackmailed, threatened, or sextorted online.

Sextortion is when someone blackmails or threatens to expose a sexual image of a person in order to make that person do something they don’t want to do, like send more photos or send money. If you or your child is experiencing this, know that you are not alone and there is hope to get to the other side. Get help here. Learn more about sextortion here.

Other questions? Visit our FAQs

Need quick answers to questions related to Thorn, your gift, fundraising or parenting resources? We’ve got you covered.

Go to FAQs