Our origins have always been remote-first; for over eight years, we have imagined and built a culture that allows our distributed team to flourish and embrace the future of work.
Our investment in building trust in our lives, our relationships, and our organization is an active resistance to the abuse we are fighting.
To succeed at our ambitious goal, we need solutions that have never been found before, from individuals willing to bring their distinct personal and professional experiences to work on behalf of our mission.
To keep building sustainably, we foster personal, professional, individual, and group practices based on our hard-won wisdom so that we can support ourselves, our team, and our work for the long-term.
What it's like to work at Thorn
At Thorn, we take a systems change approach to ending child sexual abuse. Every day, we work on challenging and meaningful problems guided by a steadfast commitment to the children we serve. Our bottom line is vulnerable children reached, and harm prevented.
We believe that balance, self-care and personal and professional development allow people to thrive. Our benefits and practices have been designed with that in mind.
- Fully covered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your family
- Remote work and flexible work schedules
- Flexible vacation policy, standard holidays and three weeks off as a company, one for Fall Break, and two weeks off at the end of the year
- Monthly wellness support to foster healthy teams and communities
- Matched 401(k)
- Annual professional development budget for continued education
- Budget for a coworking membership or remote work setup
At Thorn, we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Your skills are needed here.